weight loss weblog

Monday, January 17, 2011

My thoughts

So it's gone on for too long. The weight crept on my quite quickly actually, but I stopped looking in the mirror or getting on the scale. But that is going to be a memory! I'm going to loose this weight once and for all.

Started the gym on Friday January, 7th 2011, but my 3 month membership (given to me as a Christmas present from my Mom) started on Tuesday, January 11th. Yea! Mom and I are going Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday mornings.

I figure by loosing 2 pounds a week I can get off everything I want to get off and get down to the weight I want to be by July 24, 2011!


I'm going to buy the BodyMedia FIT Armband BW Weight Management System on this coming up Thursday.  The reviews for it are through the roof, so I'm super excited to add this to my basket of gadgets of life!

That's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment