Ok, forgot to say something yesterday. I want to update at least every week. Got the BMF on last Tuesday and instantly hooked it up and got it to start charging. Three hours later it was on my arm, as you can see in my picture. And I've been wearing it straight for 23 hours a day, every day since. From what I hear it takes about a week to calibrate correctly so I haven't been freaking out about reaching my goals, but it is so cool to see that when I do certain activities how much I am burning. I did go out Sunday and do a good weekly shopping list. I have healthy food and healthy snacks available for all week, YAY! And I'm going to buckle down on counting my calories on Thursday. Weigh in tomorrow to see if I have lost any weight so far, but again not super concerned as I haven't been majorly watching it!
Interesting fact - I have been going to the gym like normal (except this morning - car issues), but on Saturday I went out to lunch (soup & salad and a martini) with my family (in town and out of town fam), did a little bit of shopping and went and hung out at my Mom's and I burned WAY MORE calories that day than any day so far...woot woot...man I need to spend time with family having fun more often.
Tomorrow I am working from the office rather than home, I will be interested to know how my calories burnt will add up being away, but I also can't make it to the gym so I am going to try and do a Kinect workout or dance for at least 30 minutes Wed thru Fri to make up for gym missed.
No comments:
Post a Comment